Monday, April 16, 2012

The Broker


If my appearance is not becoming…
                                                    would you tell me this?
If my personality should seek divorce
                                                     from all I am today?
Would you moderate the proceedings?
                                                     I'm sure you would
Yet I wonder if you would you do so still?

                                             Knowing you're the one that set this course

2 comments:

  1. oo nice twist in the end there...i think we very easily fall into telling others what they want to hear, which of itself is dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfffft no they would make up excuse after excuse and continue blaming you for everything, most people never take credit unless it's the good kind.

    ReplyDelete